Thursday, March 4, 2010

Product Review: Rig'Em Right Decoy Anchors

These decoy anchors make a duck hunter's job almost effortless. Now that is a joke; a duck hunter's job is never easy. But, Rig'Em Right decoy anchors make tossing out decoys a bearable task. These anchors are expensive; I would make them home made if I could, but they are worth every penny. Whoever designed these decoy anchors must have been as frustrated with tangled cords and weights as I have been. Hours before sunrise in the pitch dark is not the time to cuss at a tangled decoy bag. I dont' have to worry about this anymore with Rig'Em Right. The carabiner does away with tangled cords. I can take off the decoy bag, unclip th cords, and start chunking. I do not have to worry about the weights getting wrapped because they are designed to slide down the cord. Rig'Em Right thought of it all and I am glad I have their anchors in my spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback.